A Type Rating (or in some cases an “Additional Authorization”) is required to fly turbojet powered aircraft.  You have to be trained and approved to fly each individual type of jet.  Nonetheless, the basic turbojet training you receive in any type training will transfer easily to any other jet you fly.

Ask about our jet training.